Pool Management Services
We are able to provide your community with professional oversight and management
of your pool amenity, to suit your needs whether your facility is large or small, and
whether you choose to have it fully staffed or unguarded. Our services may include:
- Acting as the Pool Manager and establishing and maintaining safe, clean and appealing Club swimming facilities.
- Hire, train and supervise all necessary staff, including seasonal employees and lifeguards.
- Formulate weekly work schedules and rotation schedules for all pool employees.
- Purchase pool chemicals and pool equipment.
- Maintain proper chemical balance in pools and maintain mechanical equipment.
- Maintain pools during off-season resulting in cost savings on potential repairs and maintenance.
- Monitor registration and usage of residents at pool and charges for all guests, lessons, etc.
- Implement and enforce rules of conduct to promote safety at and around the pools and community.
- Arrange a program of private and group swim and diving lessons.
- Develop annual operating and staffing budgets.
- Maintain and keep all necessary records concerning pool attendance, pool chemicals, accident reports, problem-member reports, lifeguard and instructor schedules, time cards, etc.
- Develop and implement pool safety program.
- Oversight of pool cleaning and maintenance programs.
- Oversight of pool inspections and regulatory compliance.
- Assist with and/or oversight of community swim team program.
- Oversee snack bar or food and beverage outlet, if any.